Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Just the Girls ♥

Yesterday was a lot to take!  Abbie fussed the majority of the day, and Brady had some severe reflux issues that made for a stressful afternoon!  I thought that a morning outing with just Abbie and myself might make her feel special! 

I thought about a few ideas, but I am a "kill 2 birds with 1 stone kind of person" through and through!!  I needed to go to Target, so I thought I would make it a "special trip", and I put Abbie's toy shopping cart in the car!

She had such a great time, and was such a good helper!  She helped me collect everything on our list (because we were on a "treasure hunt"!!), waved hello to everyone we walked past, and we even had a cart race!!  We made a full lap around the store, and when we were finished, we got her a water from Starbucks!!! 
Such a big girl now... I love you Abbie!

I love her so much!  Cart, baby, Starbucks... happy girl!

Def, my favorite Target trip on record!

 - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment