Monday, February 13, 2012

The Day Before 2...

It is hard for me to believe that tomorrow is the 2 year anniversary of the day I met my daughter!  She has been a part of our lives for 730 days, and I honestly find it hard to remember life without her!  It feels like she has always been a part of our lives, and we are blessed to have her in our family!

On her last day of being a "1 year old", I thought it would be fun to capture her in her element!!  For those of you who don't know Abbie very well, her personality is BIG!  She is a vibrant and fun little girl, and loves to play!!  Two of her favorite things to do are to "color" and to play dress up, or as she calls it, "be pretty"!  Here are a few pictures of my sweet girl... simply being Abbie.

I love this little girl so much, and even though she is becoming such a big girl... she will always be my little princess!


Having fun in her princess gown, snow white cape, and her wand!


She was dancing... even with no music!


 Costume change!  Now she is a ballerina...

A shy ballerina!!

Coloring a picture for mommy & daddy!  (still wearing her tutu!!)

very focused!

Oh how I love her!

Back to work on her masterpiece!

Having a GREAT time!!

What a precious angel...


I know you wont read this for few years, and probably wont appreciate it for many after that... but I wanted to write you a letter...

My Sweet Abigail,
I am so lucky that I get to be your mommy.  You are such an amazing little girl, and you continue to make me proud every day.  You are growing up so fast, and it is blowing my mind!  I remember holding you the day you were born and dreaming about what you would be like as you grew up.  You are more fun than I ever could have imagined.  I pray that I get to stay home with you until you are grown, because the last 2 years of my life have been the best of my 27 years!  You are beautiful, precious, and absolutely perfect... and I love you more than you will ever understand!  Happy Birthday to my sweet girl...
 - Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment