Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Abbie's "Fork"

Yesterday was ANOTHER rainy day in Midlothian!  Although I have to admit, rainy or sunny... we aren't getting out much these days!  With Brady's nap schedule up in the air, and Abbie's potty training in full force, we don't leave the house often!  Be that as it may, rainy days still have an effect on us!  The house is darker, everyone is tired, and we usually hang out all day in our pajamas!
Since it was another rainy day, I decided that we would do something we don't do very often, BUILD A FORT!  The last time I built one for Abbie, she was into it for about 2 minutes and then realized that when she was in there... she was in there alone!  This time she LOVED it! 
I slid her bed away from the wall, and built the fort behind it.  I put her "Princy Tent" at the entrance, and her couch inside with her basket of books!  Brady and I even hung out inside with her... it was so much fun!
Here are a few pictures from our adventure, or as Abbie called it "Mommy built my Fork"!!!  She said that a few hundred times!!

 "Mommy dis is AWESOME!"

Brady was a part of the fun too!

Holy crap... Mom put me in a fort!
 
 I just love this little girl!

 "Mommy, want to read wit me?"

 - Jessica

1 comment: