Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bubbles Bubbles Everywhere!

So, I was trying to think of something to occupy some of the afternoon that Abbie would enjoy today, and I decided that an early afternoon bubble bath would be fun & purposeful!  Bath time in the evening has become something that Derik and I aren't a big fan of anymore.  Abbie gets fussy, she is more interested in bed than a bath, and putting her down with a wet head and a fan in her room bothers us.  So, I thought a afternoon bath would be kind of like a swim!  She has only taken one other bubble bath, and she was NOT a fan!  This time... she loved it!  We worked on saying "bubble", which is perfect since this week in our preschool lesson we are talking about the letter Bb!  She would say BaBaBa?!?!  Close enough I guess!!
I kept the water running for a while, mainly because she loves to play in the running water!  I know it isnt exactly "green", but she loves it... and occasionally, I let her!  She would put her hands in the bubbles, look at them in wonder, and then wash them off!!


Handfuls of bubbles!

They don't wipe off easily!

What is with this stuff?!?!

Check it out, Mom!?!

Lots of bath time fun!

All smiles!

Crazy hair!!

She didn't seem to mind it!

Bathing her baby!

Now that everyone is clean... and very wrinkled...

Its time to get out!  She's not a fan of drying off!

What a face!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like she had lots of fun. I love your pictures. Did you take these with your phone? That phone amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys!! Melissa, these were by my camera! Not my fancy phone!! You are too funny!!

    ReplyDelete