Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Abbienese Update

One of the most interesting parts of having a toddler is listening to their ever advancing vocabulary!  I thought I would update with some of my new favorite words that Abbie says all of the time!


"Oh, I load it..."              (this means she LOVES it!!)
  "Bady ok"                   (just checking on her brother!)
"Abbie do it"             (Abbie wants to do it by herself)
"I Hungry"                  (Pretty obvious... she's hungry!)
"I Big Girl"        (This means... at the moment... I dont 
                                       want my paci!)
"Big Slide"                      (She wants to go to Inflation Nation!)
"Ina watch Monsters"     (She wants to watch Monster's INC)
"Ina see Siah"                 (She wants to see her friend Josiah)
"Poopy Bottoms"            (Dirty Diaper!)
"Iant some pease"           (I want some please!)
"I hep me"                      (Help me)
"Abbie pecious"                              (Abbie is precious!)
"Go walk stoller"           (She wants to go on a walk with her baby doll stroller!!)
"Bebe"                          (Blankie)
"Aff Aff Aff"                  (It means off, or she wants something open... and she always says it 3 times!)
"Iant reasons"                (I want raisins)
"Dis one"                       (This one)
"hot coffe"                      (hot coffee)
 "I foud it"                     (She found it, and she YELLS it every time!!
"take basss"                  (take a bath)
"pay paydo"                  (play playdough)
"mommy home"             (MOMMY HOME!!!)
"daddy woke"               (daddy went to work!)
"abbie wake"                (her announcement to us every morning!  Abbie awake!!)
"it hit me"                      (Something touched her!)
"A B F G"                       (the alphabet!)
"school bus wr you"       (school bus, where are you?!?!)


I am sure I will think of some more! She has so many... the girl NEVER stops talking!

 - Jessica

1 comment:

  1. You'll be so glad you took the time to write this down. You think you won't forget- but you do. Abbie precious!

    ReplyDelete